With our testing equipment, you’ll be on the safe side
Leak testing or tests for functionality: The precision sensors used in our MÜKO testing system ensure the quality of the products you manufacture. Even hard-to-test, elastic and large plastic parts are tested reliably. You need a compact, customizable and user-friendly solution with a great price-performance ratio? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The MÜKO solution:
Our precision sensors collect testing data very quickly and highly reliably. Thanks to the clearly structured visualization you see everything at one glance.
Advantages of the MÜKO testing systems
- Modular amendable test circuit arrangement, with 50 programs per circuit
- Self-explaining, clearly structured control panel
- Ergonomic controls
- Program creation made absolutely easy
- Numeric and graphic result visualization
- Up to 5,000 results may be archived, with trend analysis
- Long-distance maintenance and support via integrated desktop-sharing software
- Manual and automated operation
- Small filling volume thanks to short test leads
- Communication with superordinate controls via Ethernet
MP100i – The basic plus system with internal monitor
- 2 test circuits
- Integrated 10“ touch panel
MP100e – The premium system with external monitor
- 4 test circuits
- External, freely positionable 19“ touch panel
- Allows for short test leads and optimal accessibility
The test circuits at one glance
- Relative pressure method
Standard test processes for small to medium-sized test volumes.
- Differential pressure method
For challenging test processes with large-sized test volumes.
- Relative pressure method for large-sized volumes
Especially for test processes with large-sized parts and short cycle times.
- Dynamic pressure test
For precise systematic testing of differential pressures and the control behavior of pressure control valves.
- Test pressure
For tests depending on an adjustable air pressure.
I am there for you:
+86 512 62766816